Andiamo 230 is a flexible, easy-to-mix fungicide for managing/tackling frogeye leaf spot and white mold in soybeans, early and late leaf spot in peanuts, scab in pecans, and gray leaf spot in corn.
Active ingredient: Tetraconazole
- Broad-spectrum disease control in corn and soybeans.
- Ideal fungicide to manage frogeye leaf spot and white mold in soybeans.
- Contains tetraconazole, premier triazole to combat scab in pecans.
- Easy to mix in low volume of water.
- No green stem issues during harvest.
- Recommended for resistance management.
Always read and follow label directions.