Brixen™: An unstoppable force against disease and resistance
Active ingredients: Tetraconazole, Azoxystrobin
FRAC code: 3, 11
Discover unparalleled disease control with the only fully-loaded tetraconazole + azoxystrobin fungicide in the market. Brixen delivers curative and preventative control, with long-lasting systemic activity to keep disease at bay. Dual modes of action work as unique additions to a resistance management program, and the broad spectrum of activity covers threats like frogeye leaf spot, powdery mildew, white mold, anthracnose and other key diseases. Brixen is the powerful ally your crops need.
- Corn, soybeans, peanuts, pecans, sugarbeets
- Combines a fast-acting strobilurin with a highly effective, long-lasting triazole.
- Broad-spectrum preventative and curative fungicide.
- Two modes of action plus systemic properties for powerful control.
- Ideal formulation for disease resistance management.
- Proven in field trials to perform at a rate similar to or better than competitors.