Contans® WG: Break the white mold cycle
Active ingredient: Coniothyrium minitans
The only preventative fungicide that goes after the source of the disease by attacking organisms in the soil, Contans is a powerful addition to your disease prevention program.
- Brassica vegetables, bulb vegetables, cucurbits, fruiting vegetables, herbs and spices, leafy vegetables, legumes, non-grass animal feeds, oilseed crops, ornamental bulbs, ornamental herbaceous potted flowers and bedding plants, root and tuber vegetables
- Controls Sclerotinia diseases such as white mold/Sclerotinia stem rot in soybeans, dry beans, lettuce, carrots and other crops.
- Breaks the disease cycle by attacking disease organisms in the soil, before they attack plants.
- Promotes increased yield by reducing Sclerotinia populations.
- Applied to the soil — pre-plant, at planting, after cultivation or post-harvest — with traditional spray equipment or irrigation.
- Can be tank mixed with many pre-emergence herbicides and glyphosate.
- Fits both conventional and organic production — OMRI® Listed.
- Can be used in conjunction with Echo® 720.