Active ingredient: Coniothyrium minitans
- Controls Sclerotinia diseases such as white mold and stem rot in soybeans, dry beans, lettuce, carrots, and other crops.
- Breaks the disease cycle by attacking disease organisms in the soil, before they attack plants.
- Promotes increased yield by reducing sclerotia populations.
- Applied to the soil — pre-plant, at planting, after cultivation or post-harvest — with traditional spray equipment or irrigation.
- Can be tank mixed with many pre-emergence herbicides and glyphosate.
- Fits both conventional and organic production — OMRI® Listed.
- Can be used in conjunction with Echo 720.
- CLICK HERE for a self-guided presentation on Contans WG.
- See what Kip Cullers has to say about white mold and nitrogen in soybeans.
What the Experts Say
Mike Elsen shares his experience with Contans
Kip Cullers Contans Testimonial
Testimonials on ContansWG
Dr. Willie Kirk Discussing ContansWG
Edible Bean Testimony
Contans Fungicide from SipcamAdvan
Distributor discusses ContansWG
Mendola Soybean Growers fight with ContansWG.
Always read and follow label directions.