TAKE DOWN DISEASE WITH ECHO® ZN FUNGICIDE
Active ingredients: Chlorothalonil, Zn
FRAC code: M5
Made up of chlorothalonil with the addition of zinc, Echo® ZN is a powerful contact fungicide. It provides both prevention and control of a variety of key diseases, and its long-lasting residual control gives it an additional edge against rusts and other diseases. And, with no known resistance issues, Echo ZN is the perfect addition to any program to broaden control and manage resistance.
- Asparagus, snap bean, dried bean, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, brussels sprouts, carrot, celery, corn, cranberries, cucurbits, grasses grown for seed, mint, mushroom beds, onion, garlic, parsnip, peanut, potato, soybean, tomato, blueberry, filberts, mango, papaya, passion fruit, pistachio, stone fruit, conifers
- Proven, long-residual contact fungicide.
- Protects crops from a wide variety of diseases.
- No resistance issues.
- Natural adhesion to plant surface.
- Ideal for use with newer fungicides to manage their resistance and broaden their disease-control spectrum.