Active ingredient: Chlorothalonil
- Proven, weatherproof contact fungicides protect agricultural crops, fruits, nuts and conifers from a broad spectrum of disease pathogens.
- Control soybean rust, Alternaria spp., Cercospora spp., leaf spot, anthracnose, Helminthosporium leaf blights, downy mildew and other diseases.
- Resistance is not found or documented.
- Ideal for use with other fungicides to manage their resistance and expand their disease control spectrum.
- Natural adhesion to plant surface.
- Tank mix compatible with glyphosate when applied to Roundup Ready® soybeans.
- Echo 720 is labeled for use on almonds to control shothole, scab, anthracnose, brown rot, blossom and twig blight.
- Can be used in conjunction with Contans.
What the Experts Say
Demonstration of Natural Adhesion of Chlorothalonil
Always read and follow label directions.