Muscle® Advance: Dual control against disease
Active ingredients: Tebuconazole, Chlorothalonil
FRAC code: 3, M5
Featuring preventative and curative control, Muscle Advance is a powerful systemic fungicide that has long been relied upon for peanut and soybean disease control.
- Cucurbits, beans, corn, onion, garlic, peanuts, soybeans
- Evolution of two proven fungicides delivers excellent disease control in peanuts, soybeans and cucurbits.
- Versatile pre-mix combining multi-site mode of action of chlorothalonil and systemic action of tebuconazole delivers both preventive and curative activity.
- A complete peanut fungicide with the broadest spectrum of protection against all major foliar and soil-borne diseases, including early and late leaf spot, rust, white mold, southern blight, Rhizoctonia and others.
- Delivers preventive control of rust, anthracnose, diaporthe pod and stem blight, frogeye leaf spot, Cercospora leaf blight and others in soybeans.
- Controls powdery mildew in cucurbit crops including cantaloupe, cucumber, watermelon, pumpkin and others.
- Reduces risk of resistance, protects yield.