ADVANCED, FLEXIBLE WEED CONTROL
The Stalwart® herbicide family provides outstanding control of difficult weeds in corn, sorghum and other crops. Stalwart products contain Long Chain Fatty Acid Inhibitors which control annual grasses and some small-seeded broadleaf weeds before emergence without inhibiting seed germination. In broadleaf species, their primary site of absorption and action is the roots, and in grass species, the emerging shoot. Stalwart herbicides are ideal for keeping tough, yield-robbing weeds at bay and have flexible pre-emergent applications.
- Provide pre-emergence control.
- Suitable for tank-mixing with fluid fertilizers and other herbicides.
- Can be applied pre- or post-planting, but before weeds emerge.
- Control annual grasses and small-seeded broadleaf weeds.
- Contain Long Chain Fatty Acid Inhibitors which affect weeds before emergence but do not affect seed germination.