The first part of the year is a particularly popular time for ag industry trade shows as growers start to count down the number of days to Spring planting. Sipcam Agro account managers look forward to engaging with growers at these shows, hearing the highs and lows of the previous season, as well as predictions for the coming year.
“It’s an exciting time, right before the season begins,” shares Adam Burnhams, Vice President of Marketing at Sipcam Agro USA, Inc. “Everyone is eager to get started and make the most of a new year.”
Sipcam Agro will be participating in the following upcoming trade shows/industry meetings:
- International Crop Expo, Feb. 21-22 (Grand Forks, ND)
- SE Pecan Growers Association Annual Meeting, Feb. 23-24 (Point Clear, AL)
- Commodity Classic, Feb. 27 – March 1 (Anaheim, CA)
- International Sugarbeet Institute, March 14-15 (Grand Forks, ND)
- Hefty Field Day, July 26 (Baltic, SD)
About Sipcam Agro USA, Inc.
SipcamRotam is a joint venture derived from SipcamAdvan (www.sipcamadvan.com) and Rotam North America (www.rotamnorthamerica.com). Both companies offer a distribution-focused marketing strategy to provide chemical, biorational and biostimulant products to the agriculture, turf and ornamental (T&O) markets. Each company works on a global platform but offers local crop protection and T&O solutions. The joint venture is headquartered in Durham, North Carolina.