Soil applied, Contans is the only preventative fungicide that goes after the source of the disease and breaks the white mold cycle.
Active ingredient: Coniothyrium minitans
- Controls Sclerotinia diseases such as white mold and stem rot in soybeans, dry beans, lettuce, carrots, and other crops.
- Breaks the disease cycle by attacking disease organisms in the soil, before they attack plants.
- Promotes increased yield by reducing sclerotia populations.
- Applied to the soil – pre-plant, at planting, after cultivation or post-harvest – with traditional spray equipment or irrigation.
- Can be tank mixed with many pre-emergence herbicides and glyphosate
- Fits both conventional and organic production — OMRI® Listed.
- Can be used in conjunction with Echo 720.
- CLICK HERE for a self-guided presentation on Contans WG.
- See what Kip Cullers has to say about white mold and nitrogen in soybeans.