Staying power for extended protection against anthracnose, snow mold and others: Nivales™.
Active ingredient: Fludioxonil
- Rest easy with unmatched anthracnose and snow mold control from active ingredient Fludioxonil.
- Maximize turf quality and revenues because of greater turf quality.
- Add depth to disease control rotation with unique contact mode of action.
- Peace of mind with easy handling and convenience of liquid formulation.
- Nivales fludioxonil is a protective fungicide used to aid in the control of soil-borne diseases.
- A Group 12 fungicide, Nivales is in the phenylpyrrole class of chemistry and has a unique mode of action, which prevents fungal respiration.
- Labeled for control of Gray & Pink Snow Mold, Bentgrass Dead Spot, Summer Patch, Yellow Patch, Anthracnose, Gray Leaf Spot, Leaf Spot.