ECHO® ZN. A FLOWABLE CHLOROTHALONIL FUNGICIDE PLUS THE MICRONUTRIENT ZINC.
Active ingredients: Chlorothalonil + Zn
FRAC code: M5
Echo® ZN is a flowable fungicide containing 500 grams of chlorothalonil per liter or 4.17 lbs. per gallon, combined with the micronutrient zinc. Echo ZN is a proven contact fungicide that offers prevention and control of more than 75 diseases, including rusts. Echo ZN naturally adheres to plant surfaces, providing long-lasting, residual control. Echo ZN has no known resistance issues and is ideal for use with newer fungicides to manage resistance and broaden their weed-control spectrum.
- Golf course and sports turf
- Proven, long-residual contact fungicide.
- Protects turf and ornamentals from more than 75 diseases.
- No resistance issues.
- Natural adhesion to plant surface.
- Ideal for use with newer fungicides to manage their resistance and broaden their disease-control spectrum.