Staying power for extended protection against anthracnose, snow mold and others: Nivales™.
Active ingredient: Fludioxonil
- Rest easy with unmatched anthracnose and snow mold control from active ingredient fludioxonil.
- Maximize turf quality and revenues because of greater turf quality.
- Add depth to disease control rotation with unique contact mode of action.
- Peace of mind with easy handling and convenience of liquid formulation.
- Nivales fludioxonil is a protective fungicide used to aid in the control of soil-borne diseases.
- A Group 12 fungicide, Nivales is in the phenylpyrrole class of chemistry and has a unique mode of action which prevents fungal respiration.
- Labeled for control of gray and pink snow mold, bentgrass dead spot, summer patch, yellow patch, anthracnose, gray leaf spot, leaf spot.
Always read and follow label directions.