TIDE PACLO 2SC SLOWS TURF GROWTH FOR REDUCED MOWING FREQUENCY.
Active ingredient: Paclobutrazol
Tide Paclo 2SC is a systemic plant growth regulator for turf that slows vegetative growth by inhibiting gibberellin biosynthesis. When applied as directed, Tide Paclo 2SC slows the vertical growth of turf within three to 10 days, reducing mowing frequency for a six- to eight-week period. After application, turf will gradually undergo increased greening and density, which may persist for up to 12 weeks.
- Golf course and sports turf including St. Augustine grass, Bermudagrass, bluegrass, ryegrass, fescue, bentgrass.
- Slows the vertical growth of turf within 3 to 10 days.
- Reduces mowing frequency by up to 50% for 6 to 8 weeks or more.
- Increases greening and density for up to 12 weeks.
- Suppresses Poa annua in cool-season grasses, including putting greens.
- Excellent tool for Poa annua-to-bentgrass conversion programs.